Friday, August 07, 2009

Segun Adan, Eva era muy evasiva -- According to Adam Eva had plenty of excuses

...but I don't have them. I just made the same mistake again....working like there is no tomorrow and almost reaching a heart attack. Although, I think is a boring topic to write about. I just want to share the discovery of jumping into a plane with no plans and no map and discovering the amazing Istanbul where I am definitely going back!

I am in a thinking mode in my life bc I am terrified for the upcoming birthday but at the same time more than ever happy about who I am and what I have achieved.....but sad of not being able to give all that I can give in many ways. In any case, boiling ideas on my mind which seems to be incapable of stop.

On a much practical arena: I learned to cook pumpkin soup !!!-- thanks Marc-- and i am eating rucula --thanks Michele!--

Planning stage for this 40Th birthday coming up and looking mostly to have a place that I can call home. In any case today's though for me is :

"No conviene emitir un juicio cuando se esta en off-side"

Pics from Istanbul, BCN and Aviles, Leon and Abu Dhabi



















Ahh ther was a wedding....and IStanbul

3 comments:

Paul said...

Records des de Bcn! Toni y yo en camino a Paris hoy con mi sobrina de 18años de los EEUU ;)

Unknown said...

Anna,

Et veig molt be a les fotos, estic d' acord amb tu Istambul ve mereix una segona visita, un petó i avisa si vens per Bcn.

Unknown said...

Ana,

S'et veu molt be a les fotos, estic d' acord amb tu que Istambul mereix una segona visita. Avisa si vens a BCN.