
Looooong time since I posted …true but also true that since Late February I haven’t stop a second at all. Mainly, the fact that I accepted a professional challenge names Saadiyat Island at TDIC and keeps me really busy. I took a month off between jobs to recharge batteries after the Meraas FIASCO and thank God that I took such a wonderful time off because I wouldn’t had been able to coop with all energy that I had to use …from commuting from a month between getting a new place in Abu Dhabi where I literally moved last week. Also, THANKS to Kate, James and the Johnson’s for letting me stay at their places before I had a new home. I will never forget it.

The time off on March was a rollercoaster of emotions seeing my lovely nephew, enjoying friends in London, Madrid and Barcelona and gaining some weight because Meraas made me loose about 7 kg….which was ok.
In London I had the chance to meet Marc and his sweet daughter Emmanuelle and lovely wife. London was fresh air in all senses coming for off culture scene at the Emirates and socking up art at the Tate, so I did as well in Madrid with Centro Sofia and meeting Eva and Monica!!! , Hahaha the best part was the surprise for Eva since I showed up at her birthday without her knowing just George and Santi knew.
Barcelona had sweet and sour moments, sweet seeing all people I love…can’t write all their names, getting fantastic news such my friend Sandra telling us about her pregnancy or that magic dinner at Clara & Emili’s place and more…
Back at the Emirates haven’t stop exploring as well: a trip to Mussandam, painting eggs for easer at the Austrian ambassador’s residence, Zuma and amazing Desert Islands. …Have plenty of pics to illustrate but will make a selection.
In any case…happy to be here but missing you all….and hope this finally kind of helps a bit to catch up. I am sure that emails will be again coming soon.
Love - Anna
4 comments:
GREAT to get your news you busy girl! ;) much love, Paul
welcome back
me too i m back to live : free
liberandome por fin del lastre de la antigua Lili
te quiero , espero vender un helicoptero pronto y venir a verte varias veces
lili coptero
Hola, Ana: Carmelo me ha remitido a tu blogg. No recordaba que tenías uno. Me ha encanatdo ver a tu sobrinito tan querubín. Mi nieto Luce cumple 1 añito el viernes y le queda poco paar echarse a andar.
Me han encantado tus fotos. Y sobre todo la del contorsionismo en mi escalera de Torrelodones.
espero que te vaya bien en tu nuevo trabajo. Lo de los nuevos logos me parece genial. Espeor verte cuando vengas por aquí. tengo ganas de ver a tu madre también. Ojalá pudiérais venir a Roquetas.
Besos
Cari
Hola Anna, happy about having you here again. Hope to see you soon dancing.... Pictures are great and you sound quite happy about your experience.
Lots of love
Susi
Post a Comment