
Yesterday I saw a classic scene at a gentleman’s store, a woman advising a man about his cloths. Although, I was outside it was like watching a non-sound movie: " HONEY, Absolutely not, this one is horrible, the colour does not match your eyes and I am pretty sure that I am right if you choose this one” , you have to visualize it with her moving the arms , changing cloths and talking with the retailer about his bad taste, add to it the poor guy’s face not undestanding what was wrong. On the other hand , I laugh when all of the sudden your brother , neighborgh or colleague at work changes his haircut , suits , perfume and you can clearly see how “she” is becoming his Pigmalion which brings me to the point that amazes me and I can’t understand:
- Why do they need advice?, I know, does it mean that all men have a poor taste? And why women’s would be better?
- Why do you want them to change the way they dress?; let’s say that you are with the men of your dreams and he does not dress exactly the way you dreamed, then I wonder , is it what attracts you? , just the look?
My opinion perhaps is jeopardized by the fact that I like to shop alone besides I think shopping is sooooooo borig; I don't want advices --unless I have big doubts--, someone waiting for you while you are in the changing room. There is one practical side of it would be since if you’d have someone carrying your bags. Anyway, I am the way I am and if you have a crush on me is only because the package is what you see, feel and capture.
- Why do they need advice?, I know, does it mean that all men have a poor taste? And why women’s would be better?
- Why do you want them to change the way they dress?; let’s say that you are with the men of your dreams and he does not dress exactly the way you dreamed, then I wonder , is it what attracts you? , just the look?
My opinion perhaps is jeopardized by the fact that I like to shop alone besides I think shopping is sooooooo borig; I don't want advices --unless I have big doubts--, someone waiting for you while you are in the changing room. There is one practical side of it would be since if you’d have someone carrying your bags. Anyway, I am the way I am and if you have a crush on me is only because the package is what you see, feel and capture.
Also , I am sure shopping is nolt good for relationships, what a waste of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment